Re: Dead possums

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>, <EPaul21988@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Dead possums
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 12:10:57 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <Gbouff@aol.com>, <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Michael,
Possums are big critters. Everyone knows that it takes hamsters to run a
Spit 1147.  And if yours didn't come factory equipped, you will need to bolt
the optional wire wheel to the crank pulley for the little fur balls to work
their magic.  Or if you get real high tech, you can fabricate a Habitrail to
work and you run the extra tubes in front of the radiator sort of like a
turbo intercooler. And for long distance or mountain driving you just add
more hamsters.

Larry Zink
Z Group Racing and Performance
1964 Spitfire4 Mk1