Re: Help - Braske Bleeding w/ new master cyl

To: Lawrence R Zink <zink@pdq.net>
Subject: Re: Help - Braske Bleeding w/ new master cyl
From: Andy <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 09:02:09 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: MR DANIEL R CAREY <QAZX57A@prodigy.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Date-warning: Date header was inserted by idalee.loudoun.com
Have to agree with Larry on the hoses. In dismantling the front suspension
my TR6 for R/R on the repaired frame, brake fluid would only run out of one
side. Both hoses looked serviceable, one I can blow through easily, the
other holds 80 psi from the compressor.
The DPO must have taken a sharp left turn every time he stepped on the
brakes.
Andy D.

On 07/26/98 12:48 AM Lawrence R Zink said...