RE: How big is yours?

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: How big is yours?
From: Sharp Christopher Capt HQ AETC/CEPR <Christopher.Sharp@RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 08:01:38 -0500
There is a running article (6-part?) is Grass Roots Motorsports on this
subject.  They are dropping an RX-7 motor in a Spitfire1500.  They go over
all of the mods needed to stuff the engine in, etc.  Since they are racing
it, they also added a custom roll cage, seats, and other high zoot racing
stuff but they do detail all the technical mods needed to make it work.  I
don't have a copy of the magazine with me so can't give any more info right
now.  ISTR that they have a web site and you can get a free copy by filling
out the form on their page.