Re: seat dimension needed

To: kengano@advant.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: seat dimension needed
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 19:55:44 EDT

> Anyone out there with a TR6 with the seats out?  If so, I am looking for the
>  dimensions of the rails and total height of the seat.  My thought is to
>  mount a set in my TR3 and always liked the fixed headrest TR6 seats.  In
>  advance, thanks.

Ken,

I will go out tomorrow and measure for you. You will like the TR6 seats - they
are every bit as comfortable as the Recaros I had in another car. I don't know
if you read my post about the return trip from WI or not, but I mentioned that
I drove 18 1/2 hours, solo, without getting really tired. Sleepy, but not
tired. These seats are really comfortable. Except for being sleepy, I could
have driven a few more hours!

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74