TR 6 Jack Handle

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR 6 Jack Handle
From: David.Williams@gems7.gov.bc.ca (David Williams)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 08:20:20 -0700
A brief excursion off of the digest and onto the main list.....

When I bought my first TR 6 (a 74 that I still have) the jack handle was
situated on top of the spare tire lid and underneath the trunk (boot)
carpet.   It remains there and has never been a rattle etc. problem.  The
vinyl tool kit and the folding lug wrench are held by the belt and the jack
itself fits the corner of the compartment where it can be wedged snug.

*******************************
  David J.R. Williams
  Manager K-12 Curriculum Standards and Learning Resource Evaluations
  Program Standards and Education Resources Branch
  Province of British Columbia
  Ministry of Education,

  Fax: (250)356-2316
  Phone: (250)356-2317