Re: VTR Conv.

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Subject: Re: VTR Conv.
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 14:18:19 -0400 ()
Cc: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> fred thomas wrote:

> > just beautiful, very enjoyable, I would just like to clear up one bit of
> > misinformation, A. Mace is not anywhere close to being as pretty or
> > shapley as Susan.

Michael D. Porter replied:

> Yeah, very true... I think it has something to do with the moustache....
> <g>

Funny, I never noticed Susan's moustache! Oh, and Fred, Michael, don't
expect to see further copies of "The Vintage Triumph" anytime soon! :-)

Only kidding; honest!

Yes, I'm back as well. Actually, I got back Sunday night to the teeming
and still-humid metropolis of Hoag's Corners, NY, USA. Much to report, and
I'll try to do that as soon as I unbury myself from accumulated work,
laundry, etc.

--Andy