RE: Re - TR 6 PI Injectors

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Re - TR 6 PI Injectors
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 13:31:15 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Thats about the same as here, I suppose, a reco costs 11£. Anyway,I have
wondered about the same  when I took the injectors out to replace the
rubber o rings, one of them fell apart as the aforementioned bolt was
loose. I just tightened it ft, but as there is an allen key provisio
there must be a certain setting which nobody seems to know.
Gernot