Re: Summer Party Reservations

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Re: Summer Party Reservations
From: Joe Worsley <worsley@ebicom.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 07:29:08 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I found a room.  Last minute cancellation at the Intowner in Indiana.
Everything for a thousand miles around the place seems to be booked up.

Last minute decisions are bad - had the same problem at the VTR
National's but lucked out there also.

This complicated retirement life is tough to schedule.  I'm still
learnning how to handle it.

Joe Worsley
80 TR8
72 TR6