File extension dilema(NO LBC)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: File extension dilema(NO LBC)
From: Alan Camhi <Camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 12:44:32 -0400
Hi everyone,

Still have my TR4.  Gonna try and sell her again starting next week.  price
will be coming down so anyone interested, respond back and I'll give the
specifics.  More to come later.

The main reason for this e-mail is to find out if any computer guru's on this
list can help me with trying to view a file that has a ".cam" as it's
extention.  It is a photograph and unfortunatley none of my viewers recognise
this format.

Do I need special software to view it?  Is there a utility on the net that I
can download?  Has anyone ever seen this extension?

Thanks for any information. I apologise for using the bandwidth.  Next time I
post, I will give the specigfics on the triumph(again).

Thanks again for any help.

Alan Camhi
65 TR4  (pretty car)