Surrey top for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Surrey top for sale
From: Rtrickey@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 14:04:55 EDT
I have for sale a surrey top which fits a TR4.  It is currently mounted on my
car and is in excellent condition painted red.  Included is the soft top
center section (it is white) with all necessary mounting hardware and frame.
I also have the hard top center section which is original and has not been
painted for many years and would need refinishing.  I have never had the hard
top section on although it looks like it would be no problem once refinished.
I am selling this to finance another hobby and still have the original rag top
to put back on my car.
The selling price is $1250.00, plus shipping and I live in the Nashville, Tn.
area.

Rebe Trickey
1965 TR4A