Re: Head

To: <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Head
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 15:52:43
Cc: CACKERMAN@aimaviation.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 03:34 PM 7/30/98 EDT, ArthurK101@aol.com wrote:

>> Oh by the way Jack Brooks and Art Kelly . . .
>>  Does the skirted thermostat apply to the TR6 ?
>>  Shawn Loseke told me it doesn't.
>>  . . . Not trying to start anything
>>

>Charles, don't know.  Remember that the TR2 through TR4A had 4 cylinder wet
>liner engines.  But the TR5/250 and TR6 had 6 cylinder bored block engines.
>So I think that even if the TR6 thermostat were skirted the odds are that it
>would probably have different dimensions.  Jack?? or anyone?
>
>Art Kelly

Chuck and Art,

I believe, but not certainm, that the skirted thermostats ended with the
TR2-4A, therefore not 6 cylinder engines or spits.

Remember though, I am not an authority, not ever owning one of those late
model Triumphs with those new fangled roll up windows, which I am pretty
sure are just a passing fad anyhow,  <Roadster joke>

Have a great day,

Jack
TR3A  69032L
(Vanna, I'd like to buy a vowel...  An "O" for the end of my commision
number)