Re: DOT / Takin' Bob's Car for a Ride

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: DOT / Takin' Bob's Car for a Ride
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 16:16:51 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 30 Jul 1998, fred thomas wrote:

> > p.s. the Jag guys specifically asked me not to show up at their national in
> > Boxboro. I wonder why? ;-)
>

> Maybe they heard about men dressed as lobsters !!

You mean you could tell it was me?? Darn... now I'll have to wear
sunglasses all the time and come and go using the servants entrance...

Hey, does that mean I was F L D - fastest lobsta of the day???

;-)
rml

p.s. I'll have to try driving in that suit... the claws are probably a
real 8!^<# WRT steering! Nevermind.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |