Re: GT6 Front End Lowering

To: SSwan60@aol.com
Subject: Re: GT6 Front End Lowering
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 00:13:51 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Scott,

It's not rolling yet so unsure about how stiff the ride is going to be ,
and I can't be sure the same is true for GT6... but I am installing
heavy duty front springs from Brit. Vic. on my TR4. They are exactly 1
inch shorter than my stock springs uninstalled.

As an alternative, you may be able to take your stock springs to a
suspension shop and have them shortened. First I'd talk with them about
not doing too much and be careful you don't end up with bottoming-out
problems or screw up the front end geometry.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 #CT17602

--