Re: McGuyvers!

To: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Subject: Re: McGuyvers!
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 16:51:54 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Allen Nugent <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Alan Myers wrote:

> Okay, Malcolm... we've been out-McGuyvered! I'll settle for "Clever
> B'stard" for now, but I'm planning to cast my own aluminum cross-flow
> hemi head and ribbed aluminum oil sump this weekend. How about you?

D'oh!!  I'll have to bow out of the running *this* weekend.  Have to go
re-roof the garage at my grandparents' place.  (The garage covers a
Sunbeam Alpine - so there's some LBC content for everyone)  I also have to
weld the frame on my dad's Olds.  Whoopee.

What sort of alloy do you use for casting?  I only use old IBM Selectric
typewriter bodies ;-)

Hey, I got it... form "Clan MacGuyver" and then we can have yet another
secret society on the list ;-)

Anyhoo, I'm off to do some welding...
-Malcolm