Needed, part for 1967 TR-4A IRS

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Needed, part for 1967 TR-4A IRS
From: r-james@tamu.edu
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 98 12:11:13
I need a part for my 67 TR-4A--a channel for the
left-hand door window.  This is the channel that
holds the lower edge of the window, and is driven
up and down by the window regulator mechanism.  I think
this part is interchangeable among all TR-4 and -4A models.

Moss p/n 803-250
(illustration 30, page 68 in Moss catalog TRI-07)

I am told this part is no longer available from Moss;
does anyone know who might have this part?

Anyone who might have a parts car (or a wrecked
left-hand door) from which a used part might be
available, please e-mail me at

r-james@tamu.edu

Many thanks in advance,
Ray James