Strange Paint Update

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Strange Paint Update
From: "David Hill" <David_J_Hill@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 20:35:58 +0100
Hello, All.

Just to inform you about the fogging paint on my PI.

Spent hours in time and much labour bringing the shine with Autoglym. This
brought a lot of pigment off but the gloss is back.
The fogging was worst on the tops-I think it may have been a reaction to a
hot spell we had.

I've protected the paint with the Gold Label Autoglym Supermegaresin put it
on afterwards stuff. the shine is still there.
Having said that, I sold the Scimitar to pay for my University Course, so
the PI has been promoted and lives in the garage. Still it's been out in the
sun at the last show of the season and has been out in the wet twice-I'll
have to see what happens.

Thanks to all who suggestions on this problem.

Dave hill, UK.