Dan Masters in British Marque Car Club News

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Dan Masters in British Marque Car Club News
From: Mark Walker <MDWalker@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 19:12:27 -0400
Since Dan has become such a celebrity .... I notice that his car is in the
background of a picture accompanying an article in British Marque Car Club
News September 1998 issue.  On page 11 is the final installment of the
story of the travelers from Midland Centre MG Car Club and their trip to
the British Car Show in Townsend, TN in May.   (Plan to attend next year,
it's a great atmosphere and we always have fun).

The picture has David and Hyon-Sun Brackin in front of their winning TR-250
and I believe two rows back is Dan's TR-6.  I do remember him arriving late
and being relegated to the last row in that area.    You can only see about
30% of the car and you can't tell a thing about it, so it's not worth the
effort if you don't have a copy handy.

But it may be the first national exposure for Dan by traditional media, and
the star of cyberspace may have leapt into traditional media.

Mark Walker
Southeastern Fabrics