Re: fuel line insulation

To: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Subject: Re: fuel line insulation
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 23:49:26 -0700
Cc: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Alan,
I might also point out what I did (since I already sent the tip to Jim)
on my own fuel line.  I took some fiberglass Fireplace insullating rope
and threaded it onto my fuel line.  I suspect that it does a pretty good
job of insullating the fuel line since it seals my fireplace door when
the whole thing is glowing red.  The rope is available at any fireplace
shop.  But wear gloves when you mess with it.

You can see it in the pictures of my air box installation at the URL:

http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/Joe'sPage.htm

Joe

--

  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer