Travel

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Travel
From: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 00:51:44 -0500
Ok guys and gals.  This boomer is about to embark on an adventure.
Never willing to go too far out on the limb though without a safety line
I ask:  Are there any/many of you along the routes between Southern
Ohio/West Virginia and Florida?  You see, I'm going up tp West Virginia
to buy my first TR 6 (a replacement for my smashed Spitfire).  I will be
returning probably around the 10th to 15th of October.  Should anything
unforseen happen,,,,LIKE A BREAKDOWN,,it would be nice to be able to cry
out in the darkness for help,,,,and get it.  Anyway, I leave Tuesday.