1999 TR Calendars for Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1999 TR Calendars for Sale
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 16:28:26 -0500
Fellow TR lovers:

The Illinois Sports Owners Association, northern Illinois Chapter of the
VTR, is offering our 1999 calendars to TR enthusiasts everywhere. The
calendars are 8.5" x 14" in size. Half of that (8.5" x 7") is a FULL
COLOR photo of a TR owned by someone in our club. The other half of the
page is the calendar. There is a different photo for each month. The
calendars cost $5.00 each plus $1.00 each for shipping. To order, checks
should be made out to Joe Pawlak, and sent to Joe at 14N640 Engel Road,
Hampshire, IL 60140. The calendars are ready to go, so none of that
"allow 4-6 weeks for delivery" crap. We know you'll like them.

Irv Korey
ISOA
74 TR6 CF22767U (on display during August in the 99 calendar)
Highland Park, IL