Prestige Wood Dashes

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Prestige Wood Dashes
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 20:43:19 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Questions about the custom dashes made by Prestige, periodically show up on
the list. I just received their very detailed "brochure" along with color
photos of 8 dashes they make for Triumphs. If anyone is interested, I've
scanned them in and posted them on my web site. You'll find the link toward
the bottom of the page in the "service or parts" section. All the usual
disclaimers, yada yadas and blah, blah, blahs apply. I have no first hand
experience with their product but maybe others can share their experiences.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD