California TR Owners!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: California TR Owners!
From: Yelobullet@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 02:02:47 EDT
Hey Everyone,

   I'm sending this note to the people planning on attending the LBC car show
in Los Angeles this weekend.

   I was wondering if it was still on.  I don't want to drive all the way out
there to find out that it is cancelled.

  I have yet to decide what I want to do when I get there.  Either I'll go up
a couple of hundred miles north or stay in LA Saturday.  Maybe I'll "cruise"
the strip.          I'd like to visit "The House Of Blues", and a few other
local clubs.

   So anyway, if any of you see a very bright yellow TR250 with classic tags
from Texas, (it's a black background with white letters  "CYB 300") don't
hesitate to stop me or give a yell!

   See ya'll there!

Steve

"The Yellow Bullet"