request correction

Subject: request correction
From: "Bryan Loy" <paradise@icx.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 11:40:54 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi.  As the replies to my email requesting how to save emails come in, I'm
beginning to see that I am asking the wrong question.
Pardon my illiteracy.  What I really need to know is how to download the
contents of an Outlook Express email folder (TR6, TR4,
etc.) that I have created.  I have lots of great information, thanks to the
folks on the list, and have been lurking and saving for
quite a while now.  I do understand how to save a single method, but that
really would take a long time.  Is it possible to move say
50 emails from a folder to a floppy?  Thanks loads,
Bryan C. Loy