Re: True or False

To: thebrowns@pdq.net
Subject: Re: True or False
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 03:33:52 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Jim & Ann Brown wrote:

> Charles,
>
> Just between the two of us, I would suspect that this fellow's knowledge of
> automobiles is most likely quite similar to his knowledge of spelling, the
> King's English, diplomatic finesse, diversity and common courtesy.
>
> Non carborundum illegitimi.  (Don't let the bastards grind you down.)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jim Brown
> Houston
> 2 Bentleys
> 1 Porsche
> 1 (gasp) Honda (after all, sometimes I have to count on getting there on
> time)
> -------------------
>
> > Why don't you just pull the mechanicals from the jap cars apart and see
> > what kind of car they are from, I know you do not want to guess which
> > cars they were copyied after. If the jap cars are so great what the hell
> > are you doing on this list.

First let me reply to your ending, I am not a bastard, we would not have
bastards if some people kept their mother off the street, second if my
spelling is not good enough for you, I at least try to be of help with my
very little knowledge of cars, maybe you should try the delete button or
better yet get off the list, as I'm sure this is far below your level.
You really deserve to be in D.C. they have a lot of "ASS-HOLES like you
there.