Re: TR6 - Alternator Output

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 - Alternator Output
From: Isaac Crow <isaac@avana.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 08:37:58 -0400
I just did the conversion on my GT6+ engine, and my part was a #7127-somethin as
well.   The application was a 1978 Chevy Truck with 350 engine.  I believe the
plug was at 3:00.  Wow, what a difference!

Isaac Crow
'74 Spit6+ with up to 55 amps of raw 'merican current...
Winder, GA

--
**Work is the curse of the drinking class. **
      --Oscar Wilde