Re: Urethane Bushings for GT6

To: James Dean <jdean@designdimension.com>
Subject: Re: Urethane Bushings for GT6
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 05:16:33 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
James,
are you on the Spitbits email list? They're offering a poly bushing
kit for the GT6 front end for something like $34 this month.

That's all I know about it. Check their Web Site:
http://www.spitbits.com

I've got poly bushings in my rebuilt rear suspension, except for the
wishbone/chassis bushings -- I had those made of delrin --  it creaks
a little when I push it around the garage, but when I run it, I don't
hear any squeeks at all (Monza exhaust)!

Cheers,
John Donohoe
'70 GT6+ KC 81718
'70 GT6+ (future Sixfire)