[Fwd: TR3 Temp Gauge]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: TR3 Temp Gauge]
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 11:31:35 -0400
--------------5E030CD42F7FDCC240A503AD

Aside from my specific problem, thought this might be of interest to the
list. By the way, my problem is resolved - I heated the sender and
watched the temp needle just sit there laughing at me. Will have to cut
the tube and send it out for a rebuild. Should make it easier to remove
in any case.

Michael Ferguson

--------------5E030CD42F7FDCC240A503AD