Parts Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Parts Sale
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 16:33:20 -0400
I am pretty sure I have gotten the prices and quantity correct....don't
shoot the messenger if I made a mistake, and don't take Richard to task
please, if I have made a mistake.

That being said.....

I just received my flyer from Matthews in Birmingham, AL, USA and there
are some pretty good prices some of you may want to jump on. Feel free to
write to me off the list if you don't understand what I've written, but
really you would be better to call them direct....get your info straight
from the horses mouth ...so to speak.

The number at the end of the line is the quantity.
Examples.

Used TR3 hood ( workable)  $125 (1)
Used TR 6 doors ( shells ) $95  ( 6 )
Used TR6 Hoods                $175 ( 4 )
Rebuilt TR6 Carb set          $200 1)
Relined fuel tank TR4-6      $210 (1)
Relined fuel tank TR8          $175 (1)
Spit Weber Kit 1500 cc         $395 ( 1 )  exchange
Rebuilt TR6 short block        $1650 (1)
Rebuilt Spit 1500 short block $1495 (1)
Used Spit 1500 engine            $595 (1)
Used TR6 motor                        $595 (1)
TR4 pulley kit                               $15 (1)
Stag main bearings .030            $59.95 (1)
TR3-4 head gasket set               $19.95 (12)
TR6 conversion gasket set         $10 (10)
Stag conversion set                      $29.50 (1)
948 head gasket                            $5.00 (5)
TR8 head gasket set                      $65 (1)
TR7 head gasket set                      $20  (3)
Good used TR6 wire wheels          $50 (4)
Good used TR6 differential             $395 (1)

There are other TR parts listed, ( and a lot of MG, healey, Jag as well
as others ) I just tried to hit on some of the highlights.

Give them a call at 1-800-533-3839 if any of this stuff strikes your
fancy.  Richard is not sure if this 800 number works from Canada or not,
but would like to know.....anyone from up there want to try calling him
and  let him know?  FWIW, it does work from Hawaii.

No financial interest in posting this list....etc....I have dealt with
them quite a bit and have been VERY satisfied with the selections, prices
( new and used ),  quality, and especially the speed of getting the parts
to me ( I get my order the next day without paying for it...probably due
to me being fairly close to them geographically.  I usually fax my parts
list to them, and Richard will either call you back or fax your list back
with the prices.

FWIW, Richard was the parts manager at the BL dealership in Birmingham
until they closed.  He then opened his own business.  The guy knows his
stuff!

Give them a call and request their current list or ask about specific
parts.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]