(Fwd) more TR chit

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (Fwd) more TR chit
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 18:14:54 -0500
Listers,  thought I would forward this to the list to see if anyone is
interested.  If so contact Steve at sfrnsons@pacbell.net

All TR4 Parts
2 Trans. Good
2 Clutch slave cyls Rebuildable
1 Trans dissambled
1 bare engine block
1 cyl head, rocker arms, springs, no valves
1 radiator, recored, painted.
1 rebuilt steering unit
1 fuel tank & sending unit
4 rims, steel, orig. white pnt.
8 painted wire wheels, Calif. rust
1 set bumper over-riders
2 half shafts (need u-joints)
1 rear brake drum
3 ADDCO 5/8" anti-sway bars, new in box
1 windshield frame
2 window glass w/ mechanisms
1 heater core
2 seats blk. vinyl/white piping,w/tracks
1 Tonneau cover, new, in package, white,in package
1 jack original eqpt. w/ handle
1 Robbins conv. top w/mechanism,like new
1 Thor knock off hammer, new from TRF
2 GT raceing mirrors,    new from TRF
2 choke cables           new from TRF
2 fog lamps Lucas type new in box, from Moss
2 Speedo cables, new
2 wiper arms, new
1 battery cut out switch
1 set ignition wires, bumble type new TRF
1 set lenses, complete set, new in box
1 set exterior lights, head, tail,side lamp assemblys
misc. guages, several of each.
90% 1965 TR4A interior, black, just need carpet
engine misc. rocker cover, fuel pump, oil pump, oil pan,
flywheel & clutch assy.new bearing set .010 under, front oil seal new

Brad,
this is a list of the stuff my neighbor has. (they had 4 TR's)
think he wants $2k (more likley best offer?) let me know if your
interested.
Thanks. Steve

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Now a parts car)
1961 TR4                  CT288L (Now with OD!!)
1959 TR3                  TS41311L
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108