Re: Off-topic: Winter is here

To: fergie@ntplx.net
Subject: Re: Off-topic: Winter is here
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 22:52:33 -0500
Cc: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> Joe Curry wrote:
> >
> > Dave Quirt wrote:
> > >
> > > Well,
> > >
> > > To those very few who may care, last night and today marked the
> > > beginning of real winter here in central Saskatchewan, Canada. We have
> > > just received 13 inches (33 cm) of HEAVY, wet snow. The drifts by my
> > > shop building were waist-high and were nearly solid. So much for doing
> > > any work on anything fun this weekend (MGA, TR3A, or the ole '50 GMC
> >                                     =============================
> > > truck). Luckily (or not), the temperature is only a degree of two
> > > =====
> > below
> > > freezing. That will change for the worse soon I'm sure :-)
> > >

> > And now it all comes out.  Dave, you must be the Canadian equivalent of
> > Brad Kahler!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Joe Curry
> >
> > --
> > "If you can't excel with talent, triumph with effort."
> >
> >   -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer
>
> Can't be....not enough cars!!!!
>
> Michael Ferguson

Hey we don't get snow here until sometime in November!!  Also I'll bet ALL
of Dave's cars run whereas I've only got 1 1/2 cars running and a truck
thats in a million little pieces, plus my TR3 can't really be counted as a car
since most of it was left as a rust pile in southern Illinois.

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Now a parts car)
1961 TR4                  CT288L (Now with OD!!)
1959 TR3                  TS41311L (Rusting Hulk)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108