RE: Carb problem???

To: "'Brian E. Serra'" <Brian.Serra@ey.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Carb problem???
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 22:48:17 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I am replying to the list so everyone else can say I am wrong, I don't have
a Spit, I have a 6, and I don't have SU's I have ZS, but it seems to me that
emissions tubes are breathers and shouldn't carry fluid. I think its a sign
of something else, i.e. bad needle valve or floats?  I have a Haynes
zs/su/weber book and can't see any emission tubes that would have fluid but
for some other problem.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK