Value of 1978 Spitfire

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Value of 1978 Spitfire
From: "Alan Storey" <astorey@magni.berry.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 14:00:21 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I would appreciate the list's help in arriving at a value for a 1978
Spitfire.  A friend of mine bought this car new in 1978 and has owned
it ever since.

The car runs well, needs a few cosmetic improvements, and has
fewer than 50,000 miles.  He has decided to sell this
car since it is only driven occasionally, but he really has no idea
what to ask.  Most of my buying and selling experience is with Mark II
Spitfires, so I don't really have an idea of what it's worth.  If
anyone is interested in this car, it is located in Rome, Ga., USA, and
I can put you in touch with the owner.

Alan Storey
astorey@berry.edu