Re: Experience with Jaguar XJS?

To: Cliff Hansen <chansen@anr.net>
Subject: Re: Experience with Jaguar XJS?
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 10:28:35 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

Jag lovers has a big site on the net with about a gazzillion pages of
information and buyers guides.  Don't have the URL here at the office, but
I found it just by searching under "Jaguar".  Well worth the look before
you buy.  The advice they repeat over and over....have it looked at by a
JAGUAR mechanic...to many things specific to jags to have your local shade
tree mechanic check it out.

Good luck, we're looking at a XJ6...but will keep the TR6 of course

Michael