Web page update, GT6 parts needed

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Web page update, GT6 parts needed
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 14:08:06 -0400
Hey Gang:

I've finally gotten around to updating my web site with new pictures of
my Spitfire restoration.  Come have a look at
http://www.jacksonville.net/~suchak/toys.htm

Also, I've recently picked up a caged-tub and fiberglass from what
appears to be an old E Production (???) SCCA car, and I'm looking to
build it into a REALLY low buck autocrosser.  Being a fountain of
original ideas as I am, I thought it would be mighty cool to slap that
puppy on a GT6 frame & drivetrain...  Anybody have a GT6 with toast for
a body?

I'm in Jacksonville FL, but could go just about anywhere...

Thanks,

John