LBC ventilation ideas

To: kevin huff <khuff@skyenet.net>
Subject: LBC ventilation ideas
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 21:43:29 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, kevin huff wrote:

>    Also, a friend has a  great looking Ace Cobra replicar that has  fresh
> air induction tubes that run up inside the front fenders to the passenger
> compartment. I looked and looked but could find a place to a run simple 2"
> tube anywhere on mine. Sure would have been nice.

Why not thru the chassis rails?  :-)

Actually, I saw a racing Mini at a show earlier this year that had
fresh-air vents installed where the headlights used to be.  One was vented
into the cockpit, the other into the engine.  Couldn't tell from a
distance that they were vents.  Now, you'd be cool in summer, but it might
be hard to drive at night.

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its temporary home is:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/trfaq.htm