Triumph Acclaim

To: Triumph List <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumph Acclaim
From: William Davies <w.davies@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:07:48 -0700
Hi,
    All this talk of the Triumph Acclaim has got me wondering. As this
model was never available outside Europe, that would make it an
ultra-rare model for the Triumph collector on the other side of the
Atlantic, particularly as the last of the Triumph line. I'd be only too
happy to search them out in the UK and export them to the US in exchange
for nice early TRs. Anyone interested???? No??? Oh well, never mind
then.......

--
                            This Message sent by:
=====U==============U=====  1966 Herald 1200 Convertible