TR6 for sale.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 for sale.
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 18:40:58 -0400 (EDT)
Due to my financial situation, I must offer my '73 TR6 for sale. It's red,
tan interior with a four speed, no overdrive. It is a very solid car, with
no body rot. It does need paint, so it would make a excellent base for a
resto., or just drive as is if like. The car runs fine, but the thrust
washers are shot.
However, I'm including an excellent short block with a new Isky cam in the
deal. I'm asking $3800 for the car, engine, and several boxes of assorted
spares. The car is registered, insured and ready for a test drive. It's
been very reliable and lots of fun, but, I must be let it go to a new home.
Email me if interested.
BTW- me and the car are located in Warwick, Rhode Island, USA.