TR4 Badge Bar

To: <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Subject: TR4 Badge Bar
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:30:52 +0100
Cc: "TR Register" <TR.Register@onyxnet.co.uk>, "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi: Brian Sanborn and others have been helping me locate a source for
the badge bar shown on the TR4 on the cover of Bill Piggotts book, Do
you have knowledge of how we might contact Mr. Piggott and through him
get in touch with the owner of the TR4 ? I really love the looks of the
badge bar, and know others would be interested.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dennis Barr

Hi, Dennis
I know the book you mean. Unfortunately, I don't have Bill Piggot's
'snail' address but the TR.Register@onyxnet.co.uk could get a message to
him.
As you'll see, I've copied this note to them as well.
If you don't hear from them over the next week, try again from your end.
Hope this helps

Regards
John Mac