Re: TR6 Value

To: "fred thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Value
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 09:36:43 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Michael Graziano" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Fred,

Get on www.traderonline.com and go down the classic car path and due a
search for  TRIUMPH TR6.   You should get about 20 cars to help you put a
value on it.  Good old www.vtr.org classifieds is a good source as well.
If you get Hemmings motor News that would help.

My sense is that the $12.5K is about $4-5K to high.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com