TR 6 Ignition switch question/search

To: Truimph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR 6 Ignition switch question/search
From: gknight <gknight2@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 23:56:13 -0400
hi all, i'm looking for information and possibly finding a replacement
elcetrical component for my 73 tr6. My present switch - which is now
held together with black tape and super glue- has part # 30364A. I
figure in the parts listings this should have "LU" in front of it. In
the TRF catalogue this # is not listed. NLS ?. I'm also wondering if
this is the original switch due to the fact that my car is a very early
73. (CF331U)  maybe is was a "factory get by" piece. on e reason for
this thought is that i took another switch out of another 73 and it has
wires (and not enough) coming off the switch whereas my switch has the
lucar spade connectors.

anyone have a spare of this part # taking up space or an idea of what
else may work.

my switch is working fine for now (knock wood) but who knows when the
glue and tape will give way

any help appreciated

gary knight