Fuelstar

To: David Greed <greed@wave.co.nz>, Egil Kvaleberg <egil@kvaleberg.no>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fuelstar
From: Irwin Armstrong <armstrong@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 21:03:46 +0100
David /Egil
Reply from Fuelstar - I'm non the wiser.
Irwin

Dear Mr Armstrong

Our product is a tin based catalyst. I don't know much of Broquet so am
not qualified to comment.

However, in over 20,000 installations spanning 6 years, in older cars
designed for leaded petrol converted to run on unleaded, we have had no
cases of engine damage.

Our product liberates minuscule quantities of metallic tin into the fuel

supply which are oxidised during the combustion process. These tin
oxides form a refractory coating, similar to lead, interrupting the
fusion process which is the cause of valve seat recession.

We are the only company worldwide, so far as I am aware, to provide a
guarantee against valve seat recession.

Our product also overcomes pinking problems, again similar to lead.

Attached is a photo of the unit.

Please let me know should you require any further information.

Best wishes

Ian Cornelius