A-arm bracket

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A-arm bracket
From: Brian Borgstede <borgstede@umsl.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 15:36:51 -0500
Before I send my frame off to be blasted,
I would like to replace the bracket that the
rear, lower A-arm mounts to.
This one has the center torn out and the DPO
welded across the shim.

I bought a new bracket, but I don't know how to get the old one off.
I have a cold chisel and BFH, a 3" cutoff wheel (air), and a 4" angle
grinder (electric).

I believe I can weld the new one on with my mig welder.
Oh, and I have the re-enforcing kits for the new brackets.

any help from those who have been there would be appreciated.

Brian

          NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:    borgstede@umsl.edu

Brian Borgstede                 I
Telecommunications Engineer,                 I  '68 Triumph
University of Missouri, St. Louis       I
Instructional Technology Center I          TR-250
Phone:  (314) 516-6433          I
Fax:  (314) 516-5294            I