Re: Little old lady from Pasadena, was Engine conversions

To: eyates@earth.nwu.edu, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Little old lady from Pasadena, was Engine conversions
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 23:10:00 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-10-19 11:22:54 EDT, eyates@earth.nwu.edu writes:

> I'll bet 90% of the Miatas I see on the road have their tops up.

Eric,

Saturday morning, as I was on my way out of town for a weekend trip, I pulled
into the local Krogers for some travel munchies. The temperature was in the
mid 60s. As I pulled out, I saw a little old grey haired lady, well into her
"Golden Years," driving a Miata WITH THE TOP DOWN!!!!!!!!  No hat, no scarf,
just her grey hair blowing in the wind as it was meant to be!  One cool
Granny.

We grow 'em tough in Tennessee.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN