Re: Classic Car Insurance

To: "Tony Rhodes" <ARhodes@compuserve.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Classic Car Insurance
From: "john derbyshire" <jderbyshire@maxon-hq.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 07:28:39 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Recieved: from jderbyshire.maxon-hq.co.uk by post_new.maxon-hq.co.uk (8.8.7) id HAA13664; Tue, 20 Oct 1998 07:42:24 +0100

I am in the market for classic car insurance.  I see 3 different
agencies advertised in British Car magazine.  Does anybody
have any first hand experience with any of these good & bad?

-Tony
ARhodes@compuserve.com

Never had any problem with Peter Best Insurance Services, although they did
moan a bit when I did 500miles over my allotted limited mileage.

Shame you can had one cheap policy that covers a set of cars ( after all you
can't drive them all at once can you <G>)

John D

79 TR7 (getting slower all the time)
72 Spitfire ( Needs gearbox overhaul)
71 P6 Rover 2000TC (in bits awaiting restoration and funds)