Re: removing bondo- never sabdblast

To: MRobe33243@aol.com
Subject: Re: removing bondo- never sabdblast
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 14:36:29 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
My point exactly.  I've done every inch of my TR3 without any evidence
of heat waprage.  The engineering numbers just do not support the idea
that heat could be a factor.  (heck, 18-19 gauge sheet metal withstands
400 F in powder coating without significant warpage and there is no way
sandblasting comes anywhere close to that in terms of heat generated.)

Ken Gano
kengano@advant.com