Seeking Paul Gilders' Overdrive Conversions Doc

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seeking Paul Gilders' Overdrive Conversions Doc
From: Jacob ben-David Zimmerman <zimerman@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 16:05:33 EDT

Hi all-
  Sorry about the bandwidth.  I'm writing to see if I can find Paul Gilders,
or failing that, to see if anyone has a copy of his writeup of a TR6 overdrive
conversion that used to live at:

http://msiri.lut.ac.uk/paulg/sportscars/tr6/overdrive.html

...that server is no longer accepting queries.  Paul, if you're out there, I'm
trying to find this doc to archive it on the Triumph TR6 Web; if this meets with
your approval and you can supply me with the document itself, please write me
at zimerman@mit.edu.  Thank you!

We now return you to your regularly expected brouhaha.

-JB

Jacob ben-David Zimmerman can be found at:          zimerman@mit.edu
The Triumph TR6 Web:     http://www.mit.edu/people/zimerman/tr6.html