Service Bulletins (Mark Price and Paul Popiawski)

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Service Bulletins (Mark Price and Paul Popiawski)
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 18:21:49 -0700
Sorry to bomb the lists but I need to get in touch with the two
individuals listed in the Subject line.

I did not print any additional copies of the service bulletins and all
have been sent out.  There are no plans for further printing, but upon
the completion of this project, all will be able to refer to all the
bulletins on the internet.  The plan is to have them on the VTR site (If
space is available).

So if anybody is planning on sending checks to cover any additional
copies, please save yourself the trouble.

Meanwhile, I need instructions from Mark and Paul on what to do with
your checks.

Regards,
Joe

Regards,