Hog Rings on the Internet (or phone)

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hog Rings on the Internet (or phone)
From: Mark Walker <MDWalker@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 23:57:21 -0400
Listers,

We've got hog rings and pliers on our site (www.sefabrics.com) as well.
It just that as webmaster, partner, accountant, etc. I sometimes
am not right on top of everything.  For instance, our site is pretty weak
right now as I've trashed about half of it while trying to remake the whole
site.   We've decided to forge ahead and put up the new improved site as
quickly as possible and live with what's there for the next
couple of weeks.   Planned date for the new software and new site to be
fully operational is November 1.

If you don't see what you need call me (or David or Bill) at
800-332-7893........

Hog rings generally come in only one size.  There are two forms of hog
rings - regular and prebent.   I'd stay away from the prebent if you don't
work with them everyday.   The regular have a wider opening to clasp more
material or hardware.

Mark Walker
TR-250
Southeastern Fabrics