RE: holden vintage & classic

To: "'Peter Zaborski'" <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: RE: holden vintage & classic
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:59:21 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Peter Zaborski wrote:

> Has anyone ever got an email reply from Holden Vintage & Classic?
> <http://www.holdenvc.demon.co.uk/index.htm>
>
> I have tried three times over the past two months and received no
> acknowledgment of my mail so far.

Holden is on my list of places to send for a catalog, but I haven't
gotten around to it yet - wasn't aware that they had a web page.
I note the following remarks about their catalog, quoted from the web
page you cite: "The new catalogue (the sixth edition) will be availiable
in the Spring of 1997 It will be fifty per cent bigger than the fifth
edition. and is also our first in full colour!. It will cost 3 UK pounds
if ordered now. Otherwise the prices will be 3.50 UK pounds in the UK
and £ 4.50 everywhere else."
Seems to me that no one's been paying much mind to the status of the web
page for about the last two years - and perhaps not to their email
either.
I suggest that we try to corner them with snail mail:

Linton Trading Estate
Bromyard, Herefordshire HR7 4QT
UK.

Jim Hill