Fwd: TR3 Rear Leaf Springs - Restoration?boundary="part0_909184071_bound

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: TR3 Rear Leaf Springs - Restoration?boundary="part0_909184071_boundary"
From: Bush4brits@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 19:07:50 EDT

--part0_909184071_boundary

From: Bush4brits@aol.com
To: Trmgafun@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR3 Rear Leaf Springs - Restoration?
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 19:06:59 EDT

Hi guys,
I, for one, would leave them alone unless they are broken.......at which time
I'd look for some donor car.
The springs are one of the most enduring mechanical parts on the TR and
although I've already been through the rolling chassis stage (working on sheet
metal now), I've accumulated three pairs in the process.
I just stripped the painted the best pair and assembled them.
Bob Stahlbush
'66 MGB GHN3/L/78708
'60 TR-3A TS 76779

--part0_909184071_boundary--